Tuesday 22 February 2011

The Americans Are Gone

Another week where I don't have to write :) Read Jess' blogs to see what we've been up to:

Potato Scallops and Zucchini Balls

Cat in the Furnace and Budgie Smugglers

Dolphin, dolphin, dolphin, dolphin...eel...Love Your Kingdom!

And to add to Jess last post, the video she references in the title is called 'Animal Beatbox' and it won Tropfest this year. 

The best part about technology is that all the Tropfest videos are put on YouTube so I can share my favorites with you here....Ok, so I really liked about half of them, they just do such a good job, so watch and enjoy, the bottom two are the serious ones (Mom I think Missing You will really get to you).


Bird Therapy:


Silencer:

The Applicant:


Y2Gay:


The Maestro:


Missing Her:




No comments: